The vision of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering is establishing unique identity by development of high quality human and knowledge resources in the area of Computer Science and Engineering to meet local, national, and global economic and social need and society at large in self-sustained manner.
1. Computer Science and Engineering is to train and transform young men and women into responsible thinking engineers, technologists and scientists in the area of Computer Science and Engineering.
2. To motivate them to attain professional excellence and to inspire them to proactively engage themselves for the betterment of the society.
3. To be centre of excellence in instruction, innovation in research and scholarship, and service to the stake holders, the profession, and the public.
4. To prepare graduates to enter a rapidly changing field as a competent computer science engineer.
5. To prepare graduates to assume leadership roles by possessing good communication skills, the ability to work effectively as team members, and an appreciation for their social and ethical responsibility in global setting.