Campus Recruitment Training
Getting a good job in a reputed organization is a dream for most students of Engineering. Today, there are lots of opportunities for good and qualified engineers. A large number of these opportunities are are growing day by day for qualified and skilled engineeer graduates. Top companies recruit thousands of fresh engineers every year by using rigorous selection processes to shortlist suitable candidates from the large pool of applicants. With more engineers passing out of engineering colleges across India every year, competition for these jobs is also increasing. In addition, every student hopes to get the best possible job for his/her capabilities and knowledge. This is possible only if the student performs well in the selection process adopted by the company he/she aspires to join. Companies today use various techniques like Aptitude and technical written tests , JAM, Group Discussions, personal interviews etc. to evaluate candidates. To face these challenging Interviews we prpepare our students write from the first year of their joing the B.Tech. course through our well designed CRT program.To ensure a good performance in these selection processes and thus get a good job, we train the students in several loke on soft skills, resume preparation, Group Discussion, FAQs, JAM, etc. This will help to student to cross each of the various levels of interviews that companies conduct.
CRT Training Course Objectives
- Short cut techniques for Aptitude tests to improve speed and accuracy
- Improve logical thinking to solve various questions and puzzles in Reasoning.
- Mock Group Discussion sessions
- Resume writing and information Sessions
- Schedule throughout the semester
- Student Approach oriented Training
- Interactive Methodology
- Model Tests on the patterns of top recruiters
- Grooming Body Language, Soft Skills, Attitude etc.